- 6 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats
- 2 cups milk chocolate candy melts
- ½ cup shredded coconut, chopped
- 12 mini marshmallows
- Red licorice rope, cut into 2 in pieces
- Unwrap Rice Krispies Treats and lay on parchment paper.
- Take a knife and cut out 2 holes on one end of a Rice Krispies Treat. Make the holes about the size of the candy ropes. Stick a skewer into the opposite for chocolate dunking.
- Pour chocolate discs into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Continue to microwave for 30-45 seconds and stir until the chocolate looks smooth.
- Take a Rice Krispie treat and dip it in chocolate, make sure to coat all sides. Place on parchment paper.
- On the end with the 2 holes, dip 1/3 of the chocolate covered Krispie treats into the coconut.
- Insert 2 ropes into the holes that you made earlier.
- Repeat all steps until all 6 treats are made.
- When those are hardening take your mini marshmallows and dip just the ends in chocolate. Lay on parchment paper to dry.
- When everything is hardened, you’re ready to add the Santa boots.
- In conclusion, Dip the ends of the licorice “legs” into the chocolate and adhere to the plain side of your marshmallow “boots” to them. Enjoy Santa Stuck in the Chimney!