- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 15 oz can of corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- 1 Tbsp chives or green onion finely chopped
- In a deep skillet brown sausage (10-12 min), breaking it apart with your spatula. When browned, remove excess grease by pushing a paper towel around the pan with a spatula until fully saturated then discard.
- Add the cream cheese and stir it into browned pork until melted and incorporated.
- Add tomatoes, drained corn, and shredded cheddar (reserve some cheddar to garnish the top if desired). Cook over med heat, stirring occasionally just until bubbly and cheese is melted. Remove from heat, garnish with fresh tomatoes, reserved cheddar, and chopped chives. Serve with tortilla chips.