- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Drain excess grease.
- To a large bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion and cooked sausage. Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each jalapeno half.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!