For Sausage Stuffing Bites:
- 2 cups Homemade Stuffing
- 10 oz. Italian sausage
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
For Cranberry Dipping Sauce:
- 2/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Combine all stuffing ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with your hands.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the sausage balls onto a greased baking pan or a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, till they are browned on top.
- While they are baking, prepare the cranberry sauce in a small saucepan. Combine the ingredients, stirring frequently to help break the cranberry sauce down. Simmer until the sauce has thickened a little.
- Serve sausage stuffing bites with cranberry dipping sauce in a serving bowl.