- 2 slice of bread
- Deli meat of your choice
- Mustard to your taste
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 black olive
- Place the slices of bread on flat surface spread butter and mustard and garnish with the deli meat.
- Cut the slice of bread in half, from top to bottom. Trim off any rounded sides to make two rectangles. Cut the end of each rectangle into a triangle.
- Spread butter and mustard on the bread.
- Cut two triangles from a slice of cheese, using the sandwiches as a guide to get the right size. And cut to another small rectangular to put at the bottom of the pencil.
- Create a rounded line at the end of the cheese triangle.
- Assemble the sandwich and secure the cheese to the sandwiches with a little butter. Cut a little piece of black olive to make the tip of the pencil.