St. Patrick's Day is around the corner and if you're looking for something to treat your guests with--or just your friends as you pregame before going out--make a bunch of Shamrock Shake
Pudding Shots! They're super easy to make, and they look awesome. But most importantly, they taste really, really good. Happy St. Patty's Day!
- In a large bowl, add pudding mix, milk, Irish Cream, mint extract, 5 drops of green food coloring and 2 drops of blue food coloring. Whisk to combine and start to thicken.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip. Add more food coloring if you want to depend the green color.
- Scoop pudding mixture into a piping bag, or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off. Squeeze pudding into mini plastic cups. Top with green sprinkles.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve Shamrock Shake Pudding Shots alongside your favorite St. Patrick's day treats and enjoy!