- 1 tablespoon Iya Foods Piri Piri Chicken Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound combination of colorful bell peppers, Seeded and Sliced into strips ( or about 12-15 mini bell peppers, seeded and cut in half)
- 1 large yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges, for serving
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, guacamole, hot sauce, salsa and sour cream, for serving
- Preheat the broiler to high. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Put the peppers and onions on the prepared baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with half the Iya Foods Piri Piri Chicken Seasoning and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Broil until softened and starting to char for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices and toss in a large bowl with the remaining Iya Foods Piri Piri Chicken Seasoning, salt and 1 tablespoon oil.
- After the peppers are softened and starting to char, about 10 minutes, scatter the chicken on top of the peppers and onions and return the baking sheet to the broiler until the chicken is cooked through and starting to brown, about 5-7 minutes more.
- Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve with the warmed tortillas, Monterey Jack cheese, guacamole, hot sauce, salsa, sour cream and lime wedges.