Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Salt Free Paleo Powder Herbed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup sage leaves
- 2 large pork chops
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, stems cut off and sliced in half
- 1 honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a sheet pan with foil.
- Arrange bacon slices on the sheet pan and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until crispy and fat has rendered. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and reserve bacon fat for the marinade.
- In a small bowl, mix together Salt Free Paleo Powder Herbed, maple syrup, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and reserved bacon fat.
- Toss the halved Brussel sprouts, chopped apple, and sage with half of the prepared marinade. Coat the pork chops in the remaining half of the marinade.
- Place pork chops in the middle of the sheet pan and spread the Brussel sprouts and apples around.
- Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, then flip the pork and stir the Brussel sprouts and apples. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the pork. Let pork rest for at least 5 minutes before serving and slicing.
- To serve, crumble bacon and stir into the Brussel sprouts and apples. Scoop onto a plate with sliced pork.