Skip to content
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup Yamasa Ramen Broth Shoyu
- 7 oz fresh egg noodles
- Baby bok choy
- 50 shrimp wontons
- Chives, for garnish
- Bring water and Yamasa Ramen Broth Shoyu to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for a few minutes. Drain and divide among 4 bowls.
- Cut baby bok choy into halves, blanch for a few seconds in the broth, and distribute into the bowls.
- Make swirls in the pot so the hot water creates swirls of motion, and immediately put in 16 wontons. Stir.
- Let them cook until they float, and then continue cooking for 1 minute more. Scoop them out and distribute them evenly into the bowls. Pour the hot piping broth, top with chives and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.