- ¾ lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup precooked polenta
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 sliced bacon, cooked and chopped
- green onions, sliced for garnish
- In a bowl combine old bay, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and smoked paprika, mix well. Add shrimp into bowl and mix well until well combined.
- In a medium sized pot on medium high heat, add polenta and milk, use a spoon to break it up and mix well. Once it has been broken add in cheese and keep mixing until it has melted.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add in olive oil and wait till it gets hot. Add in shrimp cooking for 2-3 minutes or until golden on each side.
- Plate with polenta first topped with shrimp. Garnish with chopped bacon and green onions.