- 1/2 teaspoon chili seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 large avocado
- Sliced bread, toasted
- Arugula, for serving
- Feta cheese, for serving
- Add shrimp, chili seasoning, salt, pepper, and olive oil to a bowl. Mix until shrimp is fully coated.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Then add shrimp and cook, flipping halfway through. While shrimp cooks, squeeze lemon juice over it. Cook until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the pit, and mash either in a bowl or on toasted bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top avocado toast with arugula, shrimp, and feta cheese. Serve and enjoy!