Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup Rise London Fog Nitro Earl Grey Tea
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- ¼ cup D’vash Date Syrup
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Bring a small pot of water to boil for the peas. Once the water is boiling, drop in the peas and cook until crisp-tender, about 90 seconds. Drain the peas and return them to the pot.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat. Melt butter. Whisk eggs well in a separate bowl. Add salt and pepper then whisk to incorporate. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan. As eggs start to set, occasionally push the eggs around the pan to mix the runny eggs with the cooked bits. Toss in a handful of peas before the eggs set. Once cooked to your liking, remove immediately from the heat. Avoid overcooking.
- Toast your bread. Spread a generous amount of goat cheese on top.
- Transfer the cooked eggs and peas on top of your goat cheese-covered toast. Top with a slight sprinkle of chopped fresh herbs.