- 1 tablespoon Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Otamot Organic Essential Sauce
- 1 package premade pizza dough
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set out pizza dough for about an hour to let come to room temperature. Once the dough is ready, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheight.
- In a small bowl combine Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce and Otamot Organic Essential Sauce, stir until incorporated, and set aside.
- Next, shape the dough on a lightly floured surface. First, cut the dough in half and form it into two balls. Roll each ball into a flat round then roll up two sides of the dough to create a canoe boat shape then pinch and twist the edges together.
- Transfer boats to a baking sheet and fill each boat with equal parts of sauce. Top with half of feta and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and form wells with the back of a spoon and crack each egg into the wells and top with remaining feta and mozzarella cheese. Return back to the oven and cook for 4-5 minutes until the eggs just start to set.
- Remove from the oven, season with salt and pepper, and top with chopped parsley. Enjoy!