Skip to content
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (8 Oz) package Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti
- Chili oil, chopped peanuts and sliced green onions for garnish
Pro Tip: Save some pasta water before draining the noodles to help thin out the sauce if it becomes too thick. Pasta water helps bind the sauce to the pasta while giving it a silky richness.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Generously salt, then add Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti. Cook to al dente according to package directions, strain and set aside.
- In a blender, add peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic cloves, ginger, chili oil, brown sugar, and water. Blend until smooth then transfer to a glass jar.
Toss cooked Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti with peanut sauce until well coated. Divide among bowls and garnish with additional chili oil, chopped peanuts, and sliced green onions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.