Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (8 Oz) package Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti
- Chili oil, chopped peanuts and sliced green onions for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Generously salt, then add Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti. Cook to al dente according to package directions, strain and set aside.
- In a blender, add peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic cloves, ginger, chili oil, brown sugar, and water. Blend until smooth then transfer to a glass jar.
- Toss cooked Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti with peanut sauce until well coated. Divide among bowls and garnish with additional chili oil, chopped peanuts, and sliced green onions.