- 3 wholegrain tortilla wraps
- 12 slices of turkey ham
- 6 slices of cheddar or other sliced cheese
- 3 large romaine lettuce leafs
- 1 t.s. of dry garlic
- 3 tb. s. mayonnaise
- 2 tb. s. sour-sweet sauce
- ¼ onion
- Chop onion into fine cubes.
- Smear the sauce evenly on each wrap preserving about 0,75 inch on the edges. Sprinkle the sauce with dry garlic and onion cubes.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf in the middle of the wrap. Then add 4 slices of turkey and 2 slices of cheese.
- Fold your tortillas starting from the sides inside to the point where they almost touch, bring up the bottom part still holding the sides and flap it over, pulling it over the sides to cover all the filling.
- Place wraps aside or in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Evenly stick 5 to 6 toothpicks and slice the wrap into pieces.