- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 pound lean bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 5 - 7 eggs
- 20 ounces hash browns
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet, cook bacon over medium heat. Add onions, red peppers, and garlic. Stir and continue cooking until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add hash browns to skillet (if frozen, make sure they're thawed). Stir.
- Create pockets for the eggs and crack directly into the hash brown mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Cook a few extra minutes if you want the eggs less runny.
- Remove from oven and cover with shredded cheese. Return to oven and broil just so the cheese is melt.
- Remove from oven, garnish with green onions, serve Skillet Eggs And Hash and enjoy!