Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 pound lean bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 5 - 7 eggs
- 20 ounces hash browns
Throw a fancy brunch and impress all your guests when you pull this Skillet Eggs And Hash out of the oven! Or, make it for yourself and go to town eating as much as you can. Either way, it's delicious!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet, cook bacon over medium heat. Add onions, red peppers, and garlic. Stir and continue cooking until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add hash browns to skillet (if frozen, make sure they're thawed). Stir.
- Create pockets for the eggs and crack directly into the hash brown mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Cook a few extra minutes if you want the eggs less runny.
- Remove from oven and cover with shredded cheese. Return to oven and broil just so the cheese is melt.
- Remove from oven, garnish with green onions, serve Skillet Eggs And Hash and enjoy!