What's better than a normal cookie? A giant cookie! Especially when it's a Skillet Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie. Top it with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream for a perfect dessert.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer, cream together brown sugar and softened butter. Add egg, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree and continue mixing.
- Carefully add in baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and flour. Mix everything at a low speed until fully combined.
- Add cookie mixture to a greased, oven-safe skillet. Set aside and make pecan topping.
- For pecan topping, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, and maple syrup in a bowl mix together. Stir until combined. Spread pecan topping evenly over cookie dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cookie is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!