Skip to content
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 2 sharing size packages skittles
- Divide the skittles by color. Using a coffee grinder, grind until a fine powder forms. (You will have to sift and remove the large clumps).
- Make sure to keep the skittle powder separated in different bowls.
- Skewer the marshmallow then dip it into a bowl of water. Dab the marshmallow onto a paper towel.
- Hold the marshmallow over a bowl and sprinkle the ground skittle over the marshmallow to generously coat it.
- Prop the marshmallow up to dry then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.