- 1 lb. pizza dough, divided into 4
- 1 cup premade ground beef
- 1 cup sloppy joe sauce
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Place pizza dough onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces which you will roll out into 8” flat circles.
- Cook the ground beef and then mix with the sloppy joe sauce. Set aside.
- Fill the center of the circle with sloppy joe, then top with shredded pepper jack cheese, keeping about an inch around each side
- Wet the edges of the dough to help with the sealing process.
- Fold the dough over the center and then press down. Fold up the edges around that layer to seal around to create a half moon.
- Bush lightly with olive oil then slice small slits in the top, for the air to vent. Place onto a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until the dough is crispy and cooked.