Don't just have a sloppy Joe sandwich. Take it to the next step with a Sloppy Joe Casserole!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9x13 oven-safe dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef, being careful not to overcook it. Break into tiny pieces. Once cooked, add Manwich sauce. Let it get to a nice bubble, then turn it down to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, and dried parsley. This is your garlic butter.
- Open the first can of crescent rolls. Unroll it and place it at the bottom of the greased dish. Spread it out with your hands until it fits the bottom. Spread half of the garlic butter over the dough.
- Layer over dough: 2 cups mozzarella cheese, beef mixture, and remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Open the second can of crescent rolls, unroll and pinch together to create a crust the size of the dish. Top casserole with unrolled dough and cover with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven, cut into squares, serve and enjoy!