- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon apple cider venigar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds boneless skinless skinless chicken breast or thihs
- Firstly, Combine BBQ sauce, honey, apple cider vinegar and, garlic powder in the slow cooker. Stir.
- Nestle the chicken into the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-5 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Check that chicken has reached an internal temperature of at least 165 F.
- Shred chicken.
- In conclusion, Serve chicken and BBQ sauce on burger buns, in wraps