Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, chopped into 2 inch bites
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons cold water
If you're looking for a super easy dinner option, then look no further than this Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef. Throw everything into your slow cooker, serve over rice and enjoy!
- Add flank steak, brown sugar, sesame oil, beef broth, soy sauce, minced garlic, and chili flakes to a slow cooker. Stir together so that everything is combine, cover, and cook on high for 3 hours.
- After three hours, add broccoli and corn starch slurry. To make a slurry, whisk together corn starch and cold water in a small bowl. Recover and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef over rice, top with sesame seeds, sriracha, and enjoy!