- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add gravy mix, cream of chicken soup, and water to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Use forks to shred chicken in the slow cooker. Stir in sour cream for a creamier gravy.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles. Enjoy!