Serves: 6 People
Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 2 packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 1\2 cup chicken broth
- 6 medium pita bread
- In a slow cooker combine place chicken, chicken broth, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds, stir with a large fork, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate 5. Step Put mass into pita.