- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice scallions, for garnish
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook in slow cooker on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- In a bowl, add orange marmalade, BBQ sauce, and soy sauce. Whisk to combine.
- After 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low, drain juices from the slow cooker. At this point, you can either leave the chicken breasts whole, or remove them, cut them into cubes, and transfer them back to the slow cooker.
- Pour orange mixture over chicken, stir to combine, and cook on high for 30 more minutes. Serve Slow Cooker Orange Chicken with rice, garnish with scallions and enjoy!