- 8 ounce mix green cabbage and carrots
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2.5 pounds pork tenderloin
- 5 - 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 (14 oz) cans cranberry sauce
- 2 cups coleslaw salad
- 12 medium-small buns
- Add the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
- Add in the coleslaw mix green cabbage and carrots and stir well to combine.
Make Pork Tenderloin:
- Place pork tenderloin and water into slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper if desired. Place the lid on top and set heat to low for about 8 hours or until internal temp is 145°F (medium rare) and 160°F (medium). Drain liquid from slow cooker then shred meat using two forks. Toss with barbecue sauce.
- Remove cranberry sauce from container.
- Butter top of bun and lightly toast, if desired. To assemble, place shredded pork on top of the bottom bun. Top with a good spoon worth of cranberry sauce then coleslaw and top with the bun.