Because we wish every day was taco day, we're obsessing over these Slow Cooker Shredded Steak Tacos
. So So Good to have a slow cooker steak tacos dish in your meal.
- Add chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, olive oil, minced garlic, lime juice, white vinegar, and chicken broth in a bowl. Whisk until fully combined.
- Place flank steak in the slow cooker. Cover with marinade, making sure to rub on both sides of the meat until fully coated.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Check at the 3-hour mark, as it might need less time.
- Once cooked, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove cover and using two forks, shred steak inside the slow cooker and juices.
- Place shredded steak on tortilla and top with onions, cilantro, and salsa. Feel free to use any other toppings you prefer.
- Serve Slow Cooker Shredded Steak Tacos and enjoy!