Behold the delicious glory of Slow Cooker
Wet Burritos. Throw the beef into a slow cooker until it's cooked to perfection, roll some burritos, top them with cheese, bake and GO TO TOWN. Plus, the Wet Burritos recipe is so easy to double and triple if you need more!
- Add beef, enchilada sauce, and bouillon cubes to a large slow cooker. Stir. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Layer tortillas with refried beans and cooked beef. Roll and place on a baking sheet. Top with enchilada sauce from the slow cooker and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or cheese is fully melt.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and lettuce, serve Slow Cooker Wet Burritos and enjoy!