Skip to content
- 2 apples Red Delicious recommended
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent dough
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Powdered sugar optional for dusting
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese with freshly chopped parsley, salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
- Spread the cream cheese on each tortilla and top it with cucumber slices and sliced onion.
- Arrange the salmon pieces and wrap each tortilla tightly in aluminum foil to make sure it’s sealed.
- Keep the tortilla wraps in fridge for up to an hour and cut small pieces.
- Arrange them on a serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.