Serves: 4-6 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package Bobs Red Mill Grain Free Flatbread Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil, melted coconut oil or melted butter/ghee
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbs Everything bagel seasoning
- Cream cheese
- Smoked salmon
- 2 Tbs Capers
- Fresh dill
- Lemon zest and lemon wedges for serving
- Red onion (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 F; oil a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, water and Bobs Red Mill Grain Free Flatbread Mix in a large bowl. Let sit 5 minutes. Divide dough in half and scoop onto prepared baking sheet and shape into two 6 inch rounds, using wet hands to smooth edges.
- Top each disk with Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Spread Cream Cheese on top of flatbread. Then layer with Smoked Salmon, Capers, fresh Dill, lemon zest and red onion (optional).
- Slice and Serve with lemon wedges