- 1 (16-ounce) box Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T''s Pierogies
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon, cut into 12 pieces
- In a small bowl, combine poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic, onion, and salt. Set aside.
- Boil pierogies as directed on package. Drain.
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter and then saute pierogies, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle pierogies evenly with poppy seed mixture as they begin to brown. When done, arrange pierogies on the serving plate.
- Meanwhile, in a medium glass bowl, combine cream cheese and water. Place bowl in the microwave and cook on medium-high (70% power) for 20 to 30 seconds, stirring occasionally, until sauce is smooth, warm, and saucy. Top each pierogi with some cream cheese mixture and a piece of smoked salmon. Serve Smoked Salmon Everything Pierogies and enjoy!