- 11 full size graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 cups Campfire Mini White Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and pack the crust. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly golden.
- While the crust is baking, prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour batter onto the baked graham cracker crust and bake according to package directions.
- Top brownies with Campfire Mini White Marshmallows.
- Turn the oven on broil and place brownies under the heat. Watch carefully and take brownies out when they are golden brown and toasted.
- Let brownies cool before cutting and serving.