- 6 slices of bread
- 1 cup of dark chocolate
- 3 cups of marshmallows
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter to grill the toasts
- Get 2 slices of bread and add the chocolate and top with marshmallows, press the other slice of bread over it. Reserve.
- In a bowl big enough to immerse the bread slices. Add the warm milk, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla extract then whisk it well.
- Dip the toasts quickly into the mixture and reserve on a plate.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the french toasts. Keep at medium-low heat to avoid burning the butter and the toast, once the marshmallow is melted, remove it from the heat. In conclusion, Serve immediately.