- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers, plus more for topping
- 3 cups s'mores, Rocky Road or chocolate ice cream, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, add crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix until fully combined. Press into the bottom of a pie dish. Make sure the corners are sturdy. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, add ice cream, chocolate chips, and marshmallow fluff. Stir to combine. Pour over chilled crust. Top with extra crushed graham crackers, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows. Press gently into filling. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until fully set.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and using a cooking torch, slightly brown the marshmallows on top. Serve S'mores Ice Cream Pie and enjoy!