Serves: 1 Servings
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or any other nut milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate
- 1 large marshmallow, quartered
- Spray a microwave-safe mug with cooking spray; set aside. Place flour, 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, egg and vanilla in a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared the mug.
- Add milk, stirring until no clumps remain. Use a fork or whisk to gently beat the egg into the batter, making sure that it is fully incorporated. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks, marshmallow.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, depending on microwave strength and depth of mug.
- Remove from microwave, grab a spoon and enjoy! If desired top cake with additional chocolate and a sprinkle of of graham cracker crumbs.