- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup crackers
- wooden sticks
- Insert sticks on the flat, not rounded, side of the marshmallows. Then push them in until they almost poke through.
- Crush crackers until they are finely crumbled. Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave until they are melted.
- While holding the stick, carefully dip a marshmallow in the chocolate mixture until it is covered. Then gently roll the sides and top of the marshmallow in the graham cracker crumbs until they are well-coated. Place on a plate or on wax paper to let cool and dry. Repeat with all marshmallows.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 3 days.