- 4 bags HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies
- ½ cup vanilla frosting
- ½ cup melted white chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Candy sticks
- In a food processor, combine HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies and vanilla frosting. Blend until cookies are ground and incorporated into the frosting.
- Use a cookie scoop to divide the mixture, then use your palms to roll into balls.
- Dip a candy stick in white chocolate, then stick it into the snickerdoodle ball. Place on a lined baking sheet then transfer to the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Dip the balls in white chocolate, followed by powdered sugar. Repeat with remaining pops.
- To serve, place sticks in a mason jar or set the pops on a large platter.