- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce tub of frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 4 full size Snickers candy bars, chopped into bite size pieces
- Homemade salted caramel sauce, optional
A sweet dessert for everyone, this Snickers Carmel Apple Salad will make you forget your diet for a day. Combining apples, snickers, cheesecake, and caramel sauce into one bowl is hard to resist. You can change it up by replacing the snickers with other chocolate bars of your preference, as long as it has caramel, it will be a great option.
It takes little effort to make it, but the results are amazing! You will need apples, snickers (or any chocolate caramel bar), cheesecake pudding, milk, frozen whipped topping, and salted caramel for extra flavor.
- Get a big bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix, and let it rest for 5 minutes and then blend in the whipped topping.
- Cut the apples and snickers into little squares and add them to the mix.
- Once everything is mixed, cover the bowl and let it cool in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve in small glasses and add salted caramel on top.