Serves: 20 people
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons ice-cold water
- For the icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Place the flour, sugar, in a bowl, and mix until all the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the egg and butter.
- Start mixing and pour some water until soft dough forms and roll it out on a lightly floured working surface.
- Cut cookies with a snowflake cookie cutter and arrange them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before putting the icing on them.
- To make the icing put the sugar in a bowl and mix it with lemon juice.
- Transfer into a piping bag and decorate the cookies. You can keep them for up to 1-2 weeks.
- Serve them and enjoy them.