Serves: 5-6 people
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup Little Jasmine Delicious Onion Sauce
- 1 large loaf of sourdough, hollowed
- ½ cup Gruyere, shredded
- JFC JagaRico Original Potato Sticks and Sonoma Creamery Parmesan Crisps for dipping
- In a large bowl combine sour cream and Little Jasmine Delicious Onion Sauce and mix until combined.
- Next, make the bread bowl by cutting a large round off the top of the loaf. Scoop out the center and fill the bowl with the sour cream and onion mixture. Save the hollowed-out pieces of bread for dipping.
- Top the bread bowl with shredded gruyere cheese and take a torch to melt the cheese, about 2 minutes.
- In conclusion, Serve with saved bread, JFC JagaRico Original Potato Sticks, and Sonoma Creamery Parmesan Crisps, and enjoy!