Now this a creamy and delicious comfort meal we love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken and Pepper Jack cheese. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add flour and whisk to combine. Cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in chicken broth, mix until combined and cook until thick. Remove from heat and cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and diced green chiles to chicken broth until smooth and combined.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture, roll tightly and place in baking dish. Pour sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, garnish with sliced onions, serve and enjoy!