- 1 family size bag of Sour Patch Kids candy
- Non stick cooking spray
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Divide the Sour Patch Kids candy into five bowls by color.
- Microwave each bowl for 1 minute stirring at the 30-second mark. Once finished, stir until the gummy candies are all the way dissolved.
- Turn the slime onto a surface spread that has been sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking. You may spray your hands also if you feel as though it is getting stuck to you. (Cation: the slime will be very hot, you can spread it out a bit to cool more quickly.)
- In conclusion, Have fun mixing the colors to your desired liking!