- ¼ cup vanilla frosting
- Sour Patch Kids Bites
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cherry syrup
- 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Assorted candies and sprinkles, for garnish
- Spread the vanilla frosting onto the rims of 2 milkshake glasses, creating a 1 inch band around the glasses. Stick the Sour Patch Kids Bites to the frosting, going all around the glass. Set them aside.
- Combine the vanilla ice cream, milk, cherry syrup, and raspberry syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth and combined. Add more ice cream or milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pour the milkshake into the prepared glasses. Top with a mound of whipped cream and garnish with your favorite sprinkles and candy. Enjoy!