- 10 oz. dried pasta of choice
- Olive oil
- 8 oz. shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 shallots (minced)
- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Salt and pepper
One of the best dinners you can prepare in 30 minutes is the Shrimp Shiitake Noodles. Loaded with mushrooms, juicy, plump shrimp, and oodles of noodles. You will be really grateful once you got your hands on a bowl of this food. If you need to impress your friends and family, all you need to do is to prepare this recipe for them. Very simple to make, and it is so delicious. If I tell you butter and soy sauce are awesome separately, and incredible when combining together, won’t you be wow?
If you try this yummy recipe, your expectation will be surpassed. That’s how good this recipe is. It will definitely blow your mind. It’s a must-try recipe for you and your friends, family, and loved ones. You will be surprised how incredible this combo is. You can make use of any mushrooms in case the shiitake mushroom is not available. So, you don’t have any excuse. You don’t need much to prepare this recipe.
All you need is pasta, olive oil, white wine garlic, and some other ingredients. Very easy and fast to make. Within 30 minutes, it is ready for eating.
Your breakfast is ready. You need to note that soy sauce is salty, so you need to be careful about the quantity of salt you will add. If you want a little bit darker soy sauce butter pasta, just add a couple of drops of dark soy sauce.
- Boil a pot of water for the pasta. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet overheat to the point where the pan is almost smoking. Seer the shrimp until opaque and crisp on the outside. Once all these are done, remove the pan and set it aside.
- At this point, you need to reduce the heat to medium and pour your garlic and shallots. Sauter until it begins to caramelize. Add the already sliced mushrooms and caramelize it.
- In case the pan is looking a little bit dry, add more olive oil. Boil the pasta according to the directions that came with it, drain it, and reserve a cup of the pasta water.
- The mushrooms with white wine and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the cooked pasta, soy sauce, and butter to the pan and toss until the butter melted. Add the parsley, shrimp, and parmesan, and give it a final toss.
- In case need to loosen it up, add the reserved pasta water. The last thing to do is to add salt and pepper to taste and serve it.