- 1 box Barilla spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized skillet on medium heat, add the oil.
- Sauté garlic and crushed red pepper in the oil until the garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Stir in parsley and fry for a few seconds, then add a ladle of boiling water to thin the sauce, about 1 cup.
- Drain pasta for 2 minutes under the recommended cook time, and toss over high heat until cooking liquid is reduced and pasta is perfectly cooked.
- Serve immediately.