Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Your spaghetti casserole obsession awaits you.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While spaghetti boil, brown beef over medium heat. Once browned, drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together soup and sour cream.
- In a greased casserole dish, layer 1/2 of the sauce and top with 1/2 of the spaghetti, 1/2 of the soup mixture, and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat layering once with remaining ingredients.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until is cheese is melted and the dish is heated through. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!