- 1 French baguette
- 2 tb s butter
- ¼ t s ground cinnamon
- ¼ t s ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ t s powder sugar ( ½ t s for the egg mix, 1 t s for topping)
- 2 egg
- 1/5 cup milk
- s1 cup of berries of choice
- Mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar powder, eggs and milk. Whisk well for a uniform mixture.
- Cut the baguette into ~1 inch pieces ( depending on a size of a baguette 12 to 18 pieces)
- Heat the pan on medium high fire and drop a bit of a butter.
- Dip bread slices into the egg mixture max for 5 second on each side.
- Fry on a medium heat till the light brown colour on each sides.
- Serve with raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry or other berries of choice and sugar powder on top.