- 1 box fettuccine pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded and diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, add butter to a saucepan. Melt. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes, or until onions are soft and lightly browned. Add minced garlic and jalapeños. Keep cooking for 1 minute.
- Add cream and whisk. Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. Mix until cheese is melted and everything is combined.
- Add bacon, stir and continue cooking until sauce is thick.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat in sauce. Serve and enjoy!