Spicy and creamy go hand-in-hand. Enjoy both for dinner tonight with this Spicy
Jalapeño Alfredo. It's quite easy and so, so good.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, add butter to a saucepan. Melt. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes, or until onions are soft and lightly browned. Add minced garlic and jalapeños. Keep cooking for 1 minute.
- Add cream and whisk. Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. Mix until cheese is melted and everything is combined.
- Add bacon, stir and continue cooking until sauce is thick.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat in sauce. Serve and enjoy!