- 1 pound king oyster mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 slices ginger
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon spicy bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 5 long hot peppers
If looking for an excellent and delicious way to make your oyster mushrooms with few ingredients but that also is vegan this is your recipe. It’s an interesting recipe that even non-vegans/vegetarians will come to love and enjoy. Our main ingredients, the king oyster mushrooms known as king trumpet mushrooms, have a meaty flavor and thick edible stems with some small brown caps. With some spice added to it, this recipe will be tasty and will make anyone droll just by the smell.
An excellent recipe for a long day after work, light, great flavor, and condiments. This is a nice way to introduce people to vegan and vegetarian meals. The technique used in this dish is from similar Chinese dish prep. It’s quite simple and not a time-consuming recipe. Just within 20 minutes, you can have this meal ready to serve and eaten.
We just need to cut our mushrooms nice and smooth. Fry them on both sides, make our flavor and seasoning with the other ingredients, add them back in the pot, stir for a couple of minutes so the mushrooms can absorb the new ingredients, flavor, and fragrance. Before we placed them in a nice bowl of rice, noodles, or vegetables. Get yourself a full meal or side dish with this bowl of tasty stir-fry oyster mushroom, vegan recipe.
So next time you are looking for a recipe without meat or if you are trying to cut down on your meat consumption, this type of recipe will be good to have at hand. Have a nice light meal and enjoy with no worries and with time to occupy on other activities. Enjoy!
- The first thing we are going to do is to cut the mushrooms half lengthwise without fully cutting through the mushroom, we are going to do other perpendicular cuts without cutting all the way through.
- In an oiled pan at high heat, we are going to add our mushrooms and fry them until they get that nice brown color. Make sure both sides are well cooked and have that golden color. Once they look golden and feel tender under a fork it is time to remove them from the pan.
- In the same pan add oil, ginger and cook it for 2 minutes, then add some garlic and stir it well until it’s fragrant. Add some spicy bean sauce and let it cook for another minute.
- At this point, add the mushrooms back to the pan, add some soy sauce and sugar. As well some colored chopped peppers and saute everything for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- This king oyster mushroom stir fry goes well with a nice bowl of white rice as well as some rice noodles or brown rice, use some grilled vegetables as a nice base and enjoy this delicious meaty mushroom.